Thursday, November 1, 2012

GOLDEN MOTH FOR NABLOPOMO!



NaBloPoMo is National Blog Posting Month, where bloggers set a goal to blog every day for a whole month. I've been lucky enough to have Priscilla Smith of the blog Spirit Speak 444 choose my Golden Moth Illumination Deck as the theme for her NaBloPoMo! Starting on November 1st, everyday she will draw a card and post about her thoughts and interpretations. Get a preview of what is to come with her awesome and insightful "Interview with the Golden Moth." This will be exciting and fun for me to read and I hope it will be for you, too. Thanks Priscilla!
Also, you may have noticed a new tab at the top of the blog called "CRAFT SHOWS & EVENTS." You can click on it anytime for an updated schedule of craft shows where I will be selling my art and Golden Moth Decks, as well as events where I will be doing Intuitive Card Readings.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm so loving this project! Every day I see more and more in your cards. It's exciting to see how the day will unfold and how the cards will have affected the outcome.

    **hugs**

    Peace
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. And me thinks I should change my profile pic. Frankie is mighty adorable though, yes!

    ReplyDelete